Sunday, June 19

Storm Born Graphic Novel #2


Storm Born Graphic Novel Issue 2
Richelle Mead

Publication Date: June 2011

Date Read: June 19, 2011

Richelle Mead's Dark Swan (Storm Born) comic issue #2 will be out in June of this year. 

Description: 
Eugenie Markham never asked for any of this. Until now, she’s been content with her job as a freelance shaman, battling and banishing Otherworldly creatures. When a prophecy suddenly makes her the Otherworld’s most popular bachelorette, Eugenie finds herself fighting off unwanted supernatural suitors, as well as the evils that begin emerging from her past…

Again a big thanks goes to Sea Lion Books for sending me a review copy of this issue.

As soon as I had finished the first issue of the Storm Born Graphic Novel I just had to start the second issue straight away, I couldn't wait to read it.

This issue starts exactly where the last issue finished and again I was completely hooked and sucked into Eugenie's world. I wasn't aware of anything going on around me until I had finished reading this. Again I completely loved every moment of it and it left me wanting to read the next issue straight away.

I especially love that these issue's stay completely true to the book and capture all of the feelings that Eugenie feels and makes the reader feel all of those emotions too.

I really loved this issue and cannot wait to read the third one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment