Sunday, August 14

In My Mailbox (#11)





Books Mentioned:


Special Thanks to:

Tee @ Diary of a Book Addict
Emily @ The Book Geek
Jen @ At Random
Donna @ Book Passion for Life


I always like to add the books that I've read this week on the end of my In My Mailbox so I managed to read only two books this week, which is really quite slow for me.


Both of these were re-reads and they are two of my favourite books.
Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon | Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon.

Reviews for both books are now posted.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome week Kay. Hope you enjoy everything you got :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome IMM, Have plenty of tissues for Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma though.

    Totally Bookalicious IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH I see you have Forbidden!! I have it on my nook I'm excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys,
    yea I've heard I'll need lots of tissues for Forbidden lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some amazing books there. And thanks for mentioning me, I hope you enjoy Angel's Blood :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No probs emily,
    thanks for sending me it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM this week Kayleigh!!! (((:

    Omg I can't wait to hear what you think of Nightshade, I love it, so good (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Haley, I can't wait to read it =)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment