Monday, August 15

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#1)


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey

I usually add the books I have read in with my In My Mailbox on sunday but I'm gonna stop doing that and join in with this meme every Monday instead.
This is where I will share what books I have read the past week, what I am currently reading and what I plan to read this week.


Currently Reading!


Deadline by Mira Grant
I really love this series, Feed was amazing and I'm really enjoying book 2, I'm hoping to finish it in the next 2 or 3 days.


Finished!


Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon
Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon


Up Next!


Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles 
Succubus Blues is for my August Dusty Bookshelf Challenge with the PNR/UF Fanatics group on Goodreads and Lindsey is kindly lending me the third Perfect Chemistry book when she has read it but I haven't read the first two yet oops. This is the motivation I need to read them.

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Could have sworn I posted a comment on this earlier...hmmmm oh well lol. I was how I wanted to read Perfect Chemistry now because everyone keeps talkin about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment