Monday, August 22

Project Ten (#1)


Emma over at BelleBooks had this idea and mentioned it on her IMM video yesterday. This is where you read 10 of the books you already own before you can buy any more. I think this is an amazing idea as I have so many books I've bought and not read yet.

The ten books I plan to read are:


Abandon (Abandon Trilogy #1) by Meg Cabot
Deception (Haunting Emma #1) by Lee Nichols
Betrayal (Haunting Emma #2) by Lee Nichols
Love, Inc by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles
Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer
Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead
Dead on the Delta (Annabelle Lee #1) by Stacey Jay
Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by Richelle Mead
My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles #1) by Alyxandra Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment