Thursday, August 4

The Time Will Come (#5)




The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books for Company.
This is where we see what books I have had for a while and haven't read yet. I mainly join in this meme to try and give me some motivation to read some of those books.



Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


I am a huge fan of chic lit book and Paige Toon is one of my favourite authors ever. Her debut book Lucy in the Sky is my favourite book ever and I am currently re-reading it for the third time. So because of this I got 'Chasing Daisy' as soon as it came out. She has released 2 more books since this one and I still have to read this. Hopefully I can get to it soon.


From Goodreads:
If you fall too fast, you just might crash...Daisy has been dumped, unceremoniously jilted. Not by any ordinary guy, no...Daisy has a secret in her past that she won't even tell her best friend, Holly. She's given up on men - and on her own family. But life still has to be lived and where better to recover than as far away from home as possible. Grabbing a chance to see the world, Daisy packs her bags and joins the team catering to the world's highest-paid, supercharged racing drivers on the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit. From Brazil to Italy, from Melbourne to Monte Carlo, life passes in a dizzying whirlwind. But nothing - and no one - can stop Daisy from falling again...this time for a man who is prepared to risk his life, and his heart, for the sake of speed, danger and ultimate success.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice, fun book! Hope you can read it soon!

    Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound like it'd be a lot of fun! I love that it traverses the world. Hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an author I have heard a lot about from a friend who loves the same sort of books.
    I still haven't got to one though ... one day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They r amazing. I'm actually re-reading one of her books now so I'm totally in the chic-lit mood right now so I'm gonna read it =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds a fun read. Enjoy!
    New follower!

    Lindsay

    http://thelittlereaderlibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/time-will-come.html

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment