Thursday, August 11

The Time Will Come (#6)


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books for Company.



The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!



I really can't wait to read this, I have heard amazing things about it and I have had all 5 on my shelf for a while now.
Everyone who has read it has told me how amazing it is and how much I need to read it. Hope I get to read this soon.


From Goodreads:


Half-vampire Catherine Crawfield is going after the undead with a vengeance, hoping that one of these deadbeats is her father—the one responsible for ruining her mother's life. Then she's captured by Bones, a vampire bounty hunter, and is forced into an unholy partnership.
In exchange for finding her father, Cat agrees to train with the sexy night stalker until her battle reflexes are as sharp as his fangs. She's amazed she doesn't end up as his dinner—are there actually good vampires? Pretty soon Bones will have her convinced that being half-dead doesn't have to be all bad. But before she can enjoy her newfound status as kick-ass demon hunter, Cat and Bones are pursued by a group of killers. Now Cat will have to choose a side . . . and Bones is turning out to be as tempting as any man with a heartbeat.


5 comments:

  1. I don't know much about this series at all. Hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one to read too- I've heard it's great though. one day...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have First Drop of Crimson on my TBR and have to get it. Maybe participating in this meme will get me there sooner.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys
    hoping to get to it really soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ever read a book by this author, the cover isn't my sort of taste so I have to admit it puts me off.
    Hope you enjoy though! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment