Thursday, August 18

The Time Will Come (#7)


The Time Will Come is a weekly meme hosted by Books for Company.
Want to join in?


The Time Will Come - 
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! 
~
Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book 
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs!


I bought this book about a year ago as I thought it sounded really good. I still haven't read it and book 2 in the series is now out. I can't wait to read this as I have heard great things about it.


From Goodreads:

Riley Blackthorne just needs a chance to prove herself – and that’s exactly what the demons are counting on…
Seventeen-year-old Riley, the only daughter of legendary Demon Trapper, Paul Blackthorne, has always dreamed of following in her father's footsteps.  The good news is, with human society seriously disrupted by economic upheaval and Lucifer increasing the number of demons in all major cities, Atlanta’s local Trappers’ Guild needs all the help they can get – even from a girl. When she’s not keeping up with her homework or trying to manage her growing crush on fellow apprentice, Simon, Riley’s out saving distressed citizens from foul-mouthed little devils – Grade One Hellspawn only, of course, per the strict rules of the Guild. Life’s about as normal as can be for the average demon-trapping teen.
But then a Grade Five Geo-Fiend crashes Riley’s routine assignment at a library, jeopardizing her life and her chosen livelihood.  And, as if that wasn’t bad enough, sudden tragedy strikes the Trappers’ Guild, spinning Riley down a more dangerous path than she ever could have imagined. As her whole world crashes down around her, who can Riley trust with her heart – and her life?



7 comments:

  1. I've heard fantastic things about this one, too. It was on my wishlist for a while but when I realised it was growing too long I cut this one :-/ It's a shame really because it sounds so good. Hope you find the time for it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this one to read at some point too! It sounds fantastic, so hope we find time to read it soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved this novel. Like probably more than I should have! I hope you get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really interesting, so guess I have to add this to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a book I really need to read! Like now!
    I also have Forbidden to read.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment