1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
None, I cheated and went to bed and started again this morning. LOL
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Any of your favourite series. That's what kept me going, I love books that are already in a series I love.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really, it was all pretty awesome to me.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick and half of Last Breath by Rachel Caine
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The part of Last Breath I read. I am hopefully finishing the read today.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
None they were both awesome.
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?