Saturday, October 1

Book of the Month {September}


SEPTEMBER!


I read quite a lot of books each month so I decided that on the first of every month I'm going to post which was my favourite.


I read:

Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead
Buzz by Steve Chicoine
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry #3) by Simone Elkeles
Fateful by Claudia Gray
Glow (Sky Chasers #1) by Amy Kathleen Ryan

It was so difficult for me to choose which one was my favourite and I loved a lot of these.
But my favourite book I read in September is............


To see my review click HERE

I loved this book a lot more than I thought. I am a huge fan of Titanic and I love werewolf books so though before reading this the combination of the two was unthinkable it was awesome and I absolutely loved it. It was the perfect book for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment