Tuesday, October 4

In My Mailbox (#18)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

Sorry it's 2 days late but here is my IMM for last week.




Books Mentioned:

Beyond the Highland Mist (Highlander #1) by Karen Marie Moning
Enthralled by Multiple Authors
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Time of my Life by Cecelia Ahern (For Review)
Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
Silence (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick

E-Books


Pyxis: The Discovery (Pyxis #1) by K.C Neal (Early ARC for review)

2 comments:

  1. nice set of books!! Em is reading Silence right now :)

    new follower.

    Sash and Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayleigh! If you're still planning on participating in the read-a-thon, be sure to link up at the sign in post so you will be eligible for all the giveaways. Here's the link: http://castlemacabre.blogspot.com/2011/10/frightful-fall-read-thon-information.html

    I have you in the sign up linky, but not the starting line sign-in linky.

    I draw two participant winners at midnight (CST) each night.

    Hope you're still with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment