Sunday, October 30

In My Mailbox (#22)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren




Books Mentioned:

Vanish (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan
Morganville Vampires Omnibus 1 by Rachel Caine
Cape Storm (Weather Wardens #8) by Rachel Caine
Bargains and Betrayals (13 To Life #2) by Shannon Delany
Secrets and Shadows (13 To Life #3) by Shannon Delany
How To Ruin A Summer Vacation (How To Ruin #1) by Simone Elkeles
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Flying Blind (The Dragon Diaries #1) by Deborah Cooke
All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1) by Gabrielle Zevin

What's in Your Mailbox this week?

1 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week! I hope your enjoying All These Thing's i've done! I have one more book to read and then i can read that one i'm so excited! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment