Saturday, October 22

Read-A-Thon Intro Post

I'm a little late posting this oops =\

Where Are You Reading From?

Billingham, UK

Three Random Facts About Me.

-I am a book addict (surprise, surprise)
-I hog books, I have over 300 re-read
-I am totally in love with my dog.

How many books do you have in your TRB pile for the next 24 hours?

Only 2. I'm not a very fast reader so I'll be proud if I get those 2 read.

Do you have any goals for teh read-a-thon?

To try and finish 2 books, more if I can.

If you're a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time.

This is my first read-a-thon

9 comments:

  1. ooooh, you're read-a-thon'ing, too? Mine started yesterday. I'm only on book #2, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay! You won a thing! Congrats! :)

    Good luck with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from one book hog to another! I hope you are having a really good Readathon! Two books seems like a modest goal, but it's sensible. You'll feel so happy if/when you exceed it. Or, you could say "I met my goal" and head off to bed...oops, I shouldn't be thinking about that so early in the game. Anyway, best wishes and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to your first readathon! Hope you have a great time/1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a kind of slow reader too, so I understand you perfectly ;) The important thing is that you're enjoying the time reading :)

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy read-a-thon! It's my first one too, so cheers to being first timers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you've enjoyed your first readathoning experience!!

    I know you're tired
    And losin' the fire
    You'd rather be sleeping
    But keep on reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, Kayleigh! ;)

    How's the reading going? If you'd rather chill for a few minutes before tackling your next book(s), hop on over at twitter and we'll keep you entertained. Just use the hash tags #readathon and/or #cheergolden. ^_^

    - Mauie (@travelingreadr)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment