Friday, December 2

Book Chick City's 100+ Books In A Year


I know I have added quite a lot of Book Chick City's Challenges but they are just so awesome I have to join in. I love taking part in Book Challenges.
Want to take part? See Book Chick City's post HERE

Challenge Details!

Timeline: January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012
Rules: Read 100+ books in 2012

My 2011 challenge wasn't through this challenge but through Goodreads and I challenged myself to read 100 books and I am currently at 116 books. Yay. I did it.
In 2012 I hope to read 150 books but I will be happy to hit 100 again.
I will decide the books later in the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge - thanks for signing up! Good luck :D

    (btw - you can alter the code to fit your sidebar- if you need help just let me know!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined the challenge too. I look forward to seeing what books you enjoy in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment