Friday, December 2

Book Chick City's Speculative Romance Challenge 2012


As you probably saw I am already going to participate in Book Chick City's Zombie Challenge in 2012 but when I saw her post this one as well I couldn't help but sign-up.

Want to take part, see Book Chick City's post HERE

Challenge Information!

Timeline: January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012

Levels:
One Sexy Demon: Read 6 Speculative Romance Novels in 2012
Two Sexy Werewolves: Read 12 Speculative Romance Novels in 2012
Three Sexy Vampires: Read 18 Speculative Romance Novels in 2012
Four Sexy Archangels: Read 24 Speculative Romance Novels in 2012

I love romance books and read them all the time especially Paranormal Romance books so I am feeling pretty confident with this challenge. I am going to go with Four Sexy Archangels! and try and read 24 speculative romance books.
I don't know which books I will read for the challenge yet so I will do an update post while reading.

1 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I'm debating on joining myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment