Sunday, December 4

Cover Reveal: Onyx (Lux #2)



Obsidian, the first book in the phenomenal Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrou is officially released on December 6th. Though I do believe that is is available on Amazon now. If you haven't already got your copy, well then what are you waiting for?

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Obsidian and let me say, it was phenomenal. Definitely one of my favourite books of the year. Jennifer is now one of my all time favourite authors and I have fallen in love with both of her books, Half-Blood and Obsidian.

If there is one book that you buy this month make sure it is Obsidian, it is a must-read. Need more convincing? Check out my review HERE!

Buy Obsidian Here!

Amazon
The Book Depository
Barnes and Noble 

As you have probably guessed from the title I am not only here to gush about how amazing Obsidian is and how much everyone needs to buy a copy and read it. I am here to show you all the phenomenal beautiful, stunning cover of book 2, Onyx!
Before I do I just have to saw how beautiful this cover actually is. It is one of the most beautiful covers I have ever seen.
Okay so with no further ado, here is the cover of Onyx, the second book in the Lux series.



Isn't it beautiful?
It is one of the most gorgeous book covers I have ever seen. It completely fits with the first one and OMG Dameon, I swear I just fell even more in love with him. The model is such a hottie. droooool.
I think this series is looking up to be a series with the most beautiful covers ever. I need these on my bookcase and cannot wait to see how beautiful they look next to watch other. I love these so much I can see me just getting them off the shelf just to stare at them, I love them so much.
I love this so much, it is such a EPIC cover. Without a doubt the most beautiful cover of the year, in my opinion!

Okay so I'll stop gushing about how gorgeous the cover is as I have something else to share with you.
A sneak peak of the official blurb of Onyx!

"Not everyone is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies..."

That has got me soooo excited for this book, I can't wait to see what happens with these characters in this book. I know it's only a small line, anything else would be too much of a spoiler for those what haven't yet read Obsidian. It has still got me super excited for this book.

Thank you for joining me in this amazing cover reveal of the second book in one of my favourite new series by the amazing Jennifer L Armentrout, my new favourite author. Don't forget to stop by Jennifer's blog and all of the other amazing blogs who are participating in the cover reveal.


4 comments:

  1. great post kayleigh
    yep cover drool lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think I still prefer Obsidian's cover to Onyx, but they are both HOT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the cover to Obsidian, I am loving this series though, just finished book 1 and now I really can't wait for book 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your review makes it sound like a really good book to read, thanks

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment