Sunday, December 11

In My Mailbox (#26)


In My Mailbox is a weekly mem hosted by The Story Siren.


Books Mentioned!

Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Gift from Jen @ At Random)
Exile (Mercy #2) by Rebecca Lim (For Review from HarperCollins)
Muse (Mercy #3) by Rebecca Lim (For Review from HarperCollins)
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff (UK Swap Shops Traveling Book)

I just want to say a huge Thank You to Jen who sent me Obsidian. I have already read it as I recieved an ARC (see my Review Here). I just wanted to add a couple of extra pictures as I am so excited to own this book.


I am super excited that a quote from my review is printed in the front of Obsidian. I am also super excited that there is also a quote from my good friend Donna's review from Book Passion for Life so here is a HUGE  congratulations to Donna =)

What's in your Mailbox this week?

5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Obsidian. I can't wait to read it. Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got exile and muse last week since I already have mercy, I'm gonna read them altogether :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me 2 Mist, I haven't read Mercy but I have it on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get IMM doll!!!!!! I can't wait to get my copy of Obsidian and read it! I hear nothing but awesome things! (:

    my IMM- http://www.ya-aholic.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just won a copy of Obsidian! It hasn't come yet but I'm super excited! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment