Monday, December 5

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#15)


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey

Currently Reading!


Blood Warrior (Alexa Montgomery #1) by HD Gordon (For Review)

Finished!



Touch (Denazen #1) by Jus Accardo (For Review)
Touch by Jennifer Snyder (For Review)
Masquerade (Heven & Hell #1) by Cambria Hebert (For Review)

Up Next!




The Scarlet Dagger (The Red Sector Chronicles #1) by Krystle Jones (For Review)
Stake That (Blood Coven #2) by Mari Mancusi

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I liked The Scarlet Dagger! Krystle is very talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cover of Touch it sounds like it's going to be a good book! Check out my It's Monday!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finishing up Raziel by Kristina Douglas, then I hope to get in Changeling Moon, Immortal rider, a couple of Adult books a publisher sent me, and Last Breath this week. Clockwork Prince is killing me though! I want to read it so bad, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment