Thursday, December 8

Morganville Vampires 2012 Challenge

Morganville Vampires Reading Challenge 2012
Hosted by Ink and Paper

As some of you may know Morganville Vampires Series by Rachel Caine is my favourite Vampire Series Ever.
I was so excited when I found out that there would be 3 more books than originally planned so that the series will have a total of 15 books.

This is the only series that is more than 10 books that has still kept me captivated and loving the series more and more with every book.
I have always intended to re-read the series because I love it so much so  when I heard about Ink and Paper's MV challenge I thought it was the perfect opportunity for me to start my re-read.
There are 11 books already available and book 12 and 13 will be released in 2012

Challenge Details

The Challenge runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012

There are 5 levels...
Sam Glass: Books 1-3
Oliver: Books 1-6
Amelie: Books 1-9
Myrnin: Books 1-13
Bishop: Books 1-13 PLUS all the short stories

I am aiming for:

Bishop!
Although I hate the character Bishop, I am aiming to re-read all 11 books and I will be reading books 12 and 13 when they are released. I will also be reading all of the short stories.

Want to join in? Head over to Ink and Paper for more information

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely one of the book challenge that I would be more than happy to join! Good luck with completing your Bishop quest! :D

    I think I'm going to join too, go MV!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for signing up Kayleigh! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not part of this but I'm on book 6 at the moment...do I count lol?

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment