Today I am going to show you my Top 10 Covers of 2011.
Covers are very important to me when deciding whether or not to buy a book. I know, I know, Never judge a book by its cover but come on, admit it. We all do it! The cover is what draws is to a book, it's what makes us pick it up in the store. If the cover is plain are you going to pick it up and see what the book is about or are you gonna walk past to another book? Be honest! You'll walk straight past it and never give it another thought.
This post will include book released in 2011 as well as covers that were revealed in 2011 but the book isn't out until 2012.
So here we go my Top 10 covers of 2011
Are you ready to be blinded by the insane beauty of them?
Are you sure?!?!?!
10. Pyxis by KC Neal!
9. Soul Screamers Vol 1 by Rachel Vincent!
8. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan!
7. Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout!
6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare!
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth!
4. Wither by Lauren DeStefano!
3. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning!
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi!
1. Onyx by Jennifer L Armentrout!
So there you go, the most beautiful covers revealed in 2011 for me.
What would you have chosen?