Saturday, December 31
Top 10 Favourite Books of 2011
So here we are, New Years Eve. The Last day of the year. This week I have shared with you my Top Book Boyfriends, New Series, Sequals, Covers, Breakthrough Authors and Books I never got to read. Finally we have arrived with my Top 10 Books of 2011. These are the books I enjoyed the most out of everything I read this year.
This was very difficult for me. I have read so many amazing books this year and I wanted to mention all of them but then this post would be really big as I read 123 books this year and to be honest, loved most of them.
Here are my Top 10.....
10. Wither by Lauren DeStefano!
9. Angel Fire by LA Weatherly!
8. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin!
7. Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning!
6. Divergent by Veronica Roth!
5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi!
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins!
3. Half-Blood by Jennifer L Armentrout!
2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare!
1. Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout!
So there you go, my Top 10 Favourite books of 2011.
Is there anything you think I should have included?
Join me tomorrow for my 2012 Books I can't wait for!