Friday, December 23

Vote Alex!



Hey guys,

Alex is up in the Heroine Tourney again today against Rose from VA.
I know, I know Rose is awesome but I just thought I would share with you some reasons why I think Alex should win.

1. Rose has had 6 books for everyone to fall in love with her kick-ass attitude wheras Alex has had 1 and she is just as awesome as Rose.
Alex is amazing. She is funny, loving and protective and won't let anyone hurt those she loves. She is tough and strong and anyone can identify with her. Most of the things she says is those smart-ass answers that will make anyone laugh and something that I would so say. I love her. She's amazing. I know Rose is awesome but she's had 6 books, it's time for Alex to shine.
TEAM ALEX!

2. Half-Blood was JLA's FIRST! novel. Her very first! and it is freaking awesome so not only does Alex deserve this but I think so does Jennifer. She's a kick-ass author and I love her.

And,
are you sure you guys are ready for this????????

JLA has told us that...............




500 Votes: If Alex reaches 500 votes, I will give you a juicy scene from Pure. It involves a pool, but will be edited to avoid spoilers. 
750 Votes: If Alex gets 750 votes, I will give you Chapter 16 from Half-Blood in Aiden's POV. Yes, that chapter. 
1000 Votes: If Alex get 1000 votes, I will give you Chapter 26 from Obsidian in Daemon's POV. 
Yes, that chapter.
Winning votes: If Alex wins against Rose, I will write a very lengthy scene/ basically a freaking novella from Aiden's POV about a trip he and Leon took that involved searching down a certain daimon that got away at the end of Half-Blood. Now. If she wins, all of this will take me some time, of course.

Come on guys, Half-Blood AND Obsidian are 2 of my favourite books of the year and 2 of my favourite Book Boyfriends.
I NEED those scenes so if you need any other reason. Do it for me.
Pweety Pweese? =P
ALEX FTW!
Want another reason????
The very awesome Momo over at Books Over Boys is giving away a copy of Daimon, Half-Blood AND a pre-order of Pure. So what are you waiting for??????

1 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I totally agree with you, Rose had 6 books to make her way into our hearts, Alex had just one book and she already got there. Imagine what she'll become a few books from now! She's super awesome! And JLA IS amazing!

    Eeek! I'm so proud of the #HalfBloodLegion!:D

    ALEX FTW!<3

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment