Sunday, February 12

In My Mailbox (#30)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

Kayleigh's IMM







Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris (For Review)*
Burn Bright (Night Creatures #1) by Marianne de Pierres**
After Obsession by Carrie Jones***
Zombie Queen of Newbury High by Amanda Ashby****

E-Books



Hana (Delirium Short Story) by Lauren Oliver
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Exiled (Immortal Essence #1) by Rashelle Workman


Chosen Ones (Lost Souls #1) by Tiffany Truitt (For Review)*****
Pandora's Key (Key Trilogy #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer (For Review)******
Water (Akasha #1) by Terra Harmony (For Review)*******

I also got Moon Dwellers by David Estes for a Beta Read but it has no cover yet.

Kayleigh's Thanks:


*Harper Collins Publishers
**Emily @ The Book Geek
***Emma @ BelleBooks
****Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea
*****Entangled Publishing
******Nancy Richardson Fisher
*******Terra Harmony

Lolita's IMM




Sea Glass (Glass #2) by Maria V Snyder
Shadow Heir (Dark Swan #4) by Richelle Mead

E-Books


Pandora's Key (Key Trilogy #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer (For Review)*
Air (Akasha #2) by Terra Harmony (For Review)**




My Enchanted Life by Laura Eno (For Review)***
Prince of Wolves (Grey Wolves #1) by Quinn Loftis 

Lolita's Thanks:

*Nancy Richardson Fischer
**Terra Harmony
***Read to Review Program on Goodreads

What's In Your Mailbox This Week?


3 comments:

  1. I want to read After Obsession really bad. I hope you enjoy everything! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you have a great haul this week. I read After Obsession this week but I really didnt like it I hope you enjoy it more than what I did. Very jealous of Exiled and Cloaked these sound so good. Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kay loved your IMMB as always

    just dropping by to let your know you´ve been tagged on the book tag.

    http://karlacc-bookaddict.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tag_12.html

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment