Sunday, February 26

In My Mailbox (#32)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren

Kayleigh's Books



Kitty and the Midnight Hour (Kitty Norville #1) by Carrie Vaughn*
Kitty Goes to Washington (Kitty Norville #2) by Carrie Vaughn*
Kitty Takes a Holiday (Kitty Norville #3) by Carrie Vaughn*
Putting Alice Back Together by Carol Marinelli (For Review)**
Soulless (Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger***
Fever (Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano (Review Here)
Blood Warrior (Alexa Montgomery Saga #1) by HD Gordon (Review Here)****

E-Books



Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy #2) by Jennifer Estep
Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout (Review Here)
The Witches of Santa Anna Omnibus (Witches of Santa Anna #1 - 13) by Lauren Barnholdt & Aaron Gorvine



On One Condition by Diane Alberts (Review Here)*****
Table for One by Ros Clarke (Review Here)*****
True Connections by Clarissa Yip (Review Here)*****



Beauty in the Beast by Christine Danse (For Review)******
The Other Life (The Weepers #1) by Suzanne Winnacker (For Review)******

Kayleigh's Thanks.


*Emma @ Belle Books
**Mira Publishing
***Cassie @ Bailey's Dark Reviews
****Nicole & HD Gordon
*****Entangled Publishing
******Netgalley

Lolita's Books



Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver (Review Here)
Just One Drop (Grey Wolves #3) by Quinn Loftis

What's in your mailbox this week?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I also got Beauty in the Beast to review, so I'll have to compare with what you thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Beauty in the Beast, it's a short story but I have to say I wasn't a big fan. I loved the premise but I feel like it should have been longer, it's like the ending just kinda stopped. There was no flow where it felt like an ending. I'm really sad as I thought it looked and sounded amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you got Kiss of Frost, yay! That book is AMAZING! I hope you like it as much as I did ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment