Monday, February 13

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#21)


It's Monday... What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey

Kayleigh's Books

Currently Reading!


Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep

Finished!



Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
Hana (Delirium Short Story) by Lauren Oliver
Unveiled by Trisha Wolfe
Vanish (Firelight #2) by Sophie Jordan
Hare Moon (Forest of Hands and Teeth #0.5) by Carrie Ryan
First Frost (Mythos Academy #0.5) by Jennifer Estep

Up Next!




Soul Screamers Volume 1 (Soul Screamers #0.5/1/2) by Rachel Vincent
Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

Lolita's Books

Currently Reading!


Air (Akasha #2) by Terra Harmony (For Review)

Finished!



My Enchanted Life by Laura Eno (For Review)
Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn
Noctune (Claire de Lune #2) by Christine Johnson
Prince of Wolves (Grey Wolves #1) by Quinn Loftis

Up Next!


Shadow Heir (Dark Swan #4) by Richelle Mead
Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V Snyder

What are you reading this week?

1 comments:

  1. I'm finally reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins! Ooh I also have Soul Screamers in my TBR list but probably won't be read til much later

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment