Monday, February 20

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#22)


It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey

Kayleigh's Books

Currently Reading!

Moon Dwellers (Dwellers #1) by David Estes - Beta Read so no cover yet available.

Finished!


Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep

Up Next!


Slide by Jill Hathaway (For Review)
True Connections by Clarissa Yip (For Review)

Lolita's Books

Currently Reading!


Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons

Finished!


Air (Akasha #2) by Terra Harmony
Shadow Heir (Dark Swan #4) by Richelle Mead
Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades #1) by EL James

Up Next!


Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver
Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades #2) by EL James

What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I really need/want to read so many of these soon - Touch of Frost, Slide, Article 5 and Delirium. Enjoy your next reads! :)

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read Slide! It sounds so good! Here's my Monday Wrap-Up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-extras.html

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment