Wednesday, February 29

TBR Pile Reading Challenge - February Wrap Up Post


This year I am taking part in the 2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge. I completely forgot to do my wrap-up post in January so I'm going to do my wrap up post for both months in this post.

January.


In January I only managed to read two books from my TBR Pile. Those were:
*Click title for review



February.

In February I managed to read a lot more of my TBR List than I did in January. I read:
*Click Title for Review




I don't know how many of my TBR List I'll get read in March if any as I am participating in the review cleanup challenge so March is going to be my month dedicated to getting my to-review list down.

The full February Wrap Up Post for all books I read this month will be posted tomorrow.

~ Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment