Monday, March 5

In My Mailbox (#33)/It's Monday What Are You Reading (#24)

Hey guys,
So I was super swamped yesterday doing work for my dissertation so I didn't have time to post our IMM yesterday so I am going to combine our IMM and It's Monday post here. This in only for this week =)

In My Mailbox




Phantom by Susan Kay
Jane Austen Stole My Boyfriend by Cora Harrison (For Review)*
After the Snow by S.D Crockett (For Review)*
Fever (Chemical Garden #2) by Lauren DeStefano (For Review)**

Note: I already have read Fever and this is an extra copy so it'll be for a giveaway at some point.

Thanks To:

*MacMillan Publishers
** Harper Collins Publisher

Photobucket



Awakening by Karice Bolton
By a Thread by Jennife Estep
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (For Review)*
Immortal Desires by Laura Eno (For Review)**
The World in Your Lunchbox by Calire Emer (For Review)*
Thread of Death by Jennifer Estep
Wolf's Bane by Judith Post (For Review)***

Thanks To:
*Netgalley
**Laura Eno
***Judith Post

Photobucket

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Currently Reading:


Pandora's Key (Key Trilogy #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer

Finished:


Putting Alice Back Together by Carol Marinelli

Up Next:



Arcadia Awakens (Arcadia #1) by Kai Meyer
Slide by Jill Hathaway

Photobucket

Currently Reading:


Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V Snyder

Finished:



Blood Rites (Grey Wolves #2) by Quinn Loftis
Just One Drop (Grey Wolves #3) by Quinn Loftis
Thread of Death (Elemental Assassin #5.5) by Jennifer Estep
Pandora's Key (Key Trilogy #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer
The World in your Lunch Box by Claire Eamer
Chosen by Monica Millard
Children of Gods by Monica Millard

Up Next:





Sea Glass (Glass #2) by Maria V Snyder
Spy Glass (Glass #3) by Maria V Snyder

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yowza.. lots of nice books. I am so upset that I missed out on Grave Mercy over on NetGalley.. it looks SO good and the reviews I've read are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some gorgeous covers in this bunch. Phantom is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lot's of good books this week for both of you! Here's my IMM & my Monday Wrap-Up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-24-winner.html

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. My IMM contained some of the Elemental assassin series too! I'm really getting into it :)

    New Follower

    Vikki @ V's Book Life

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment