Sunday, March 25

In My Mailbox (#36)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.




Books Mentioned:

Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon #1) by SM Reine*
All Hallows Moon (Seasons of the Moon #2) by SM Reine*
Long Night Moon (Seasons of the Moon #3) by SM Reine*
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
The World of the Hunger Games
The Hunger Games: Tribute Guide
The Hunger Games: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion

Thanks To:
*SM Reine

Photobucket




Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Opression (Children of the Gods #1) by Jessica Therrien

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of The Hunger Games Tribune Guide. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-27.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment