Saturday, March 31

In My Mailbox (#37)

Photobucket



Books:

The Goddess Test (The Goddess Test #1) by Aimee Carter
Goddess Interrupted (The Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter
Surrender (Haunting Emma #3) by Lee Nichols*
The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting**
A Face Like Glass by Frances Hardinge***
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi****
Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Thanks To:
*Bloomsbury Publishing
**Allison & Busby Publishing
***MacMillian UK Pubishing
****Renee 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Aww I so want a US copy of Under the never sky, I haven't bought the UK edition either because that cover is hideous lol but I've heard it's really good!
    I listened to The pledge on audio a couple of months ago and didn't really like it, it was ok, the story just didn't feel very original I guess
    Anyway, enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about The Goddess Test and I want to read it so bad! I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-28.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 'the goddess test' this week too! It was only 99p on amazon so I had to ahve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo i like that cover for the Pledge!!! i have that one also and it sounds really great! EEEEEEEEEEE PURE!!!!!!!!!! so amazing!!!!! i love that book i need to read it but i just like looking at it! damn!! you keep talking like that im going to drop everything and read pure!!!! i hear so many good things about Under!!! great books this week!!!!
    Tara's IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment