Monday, March 19

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#25)


It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

I didn't have time to post this last week so this week's has the books we have read in the last two weeks.

Kayleigh's Post


Currently Reading!


Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins

Finished!



Pandora's Key (Key Trilogy #1) by Nancy Richardson Fischer *For Review*
Between (Heven & Hell #1.5) by Cambria Hebert *For Review*
The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins

Up Next!





Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls #1) by Tiffany Truitt *For Review*
Goddess Interrupted (The Goddess Test #2) by Aimee Carter *For Review*

Photobucket

Lolita's Post

Currently Reading!


Darkness & Light (Holloway Pack #1) by JA Belfield

Finished!


Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V Snyder
By a Thread (Elemental Assassin #6) by Jennifer Estep
Sea Glass (Glass #2) by Maria V Snyder
Spy Glass (Glass #3) by Maria V Snyder

Up Next!



Shadows (Lux #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Yesterday by CK Kelly Martin *For Review*

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hope your enjoying Mockingjay! I loved it especially the ending =) Here's my Monday Wrap-Up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_19.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be looking out for your review of Chosen Ones as I have it tbr. I think I'm going to only read the first of the Hunger Games as I didn't like the way it ended.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment