Sunday, April 8

In My Mailbox (#38)

Photobucket




Books Mentioned:


The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa For Review*
Fins are Forever (Fins #2) by Tera Lynn Childs For Review**
VIII by H.M Castor For Review**
All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1) by Gabrielle Zevin
Numbers (Numbers #1) by Rachel Ward***
Numbers: The Chaos (Numbers #2) by Rachel Ward***
Numbers: Infinity (Numbers #3) by Rachel Ward***
Dearly Departed (Gone with the Respiration #1) by Lia Habel****


Thanks To:


*Mira Ink Publishing
**Templar Publishing
***Misty @ Bookaholics Book Club and Chicken House
****Tiffany @ A Puurfect Read


Photobucket


Partials (Partials #1) by Dan Wells

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read The Immortal Rules! I haven't seen any negative reviews yet, and it's a dystopia.with.vampires. How awesome is that?

    I've read Numbers and it's quite a good book, I'm looking forward to the next ones in the series. :)

    Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM. ♥
    Agnieszka @ Nook of Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you think of Dearly, Departed! :)

    I think The Immortal Rules is going to be awesome! Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read All These Things I've done last year and I really loved it! I can't wait until the next book comes out! I hope you enjoy everything especially The Immortal Rules! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-29.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard of Number before but it sounds really good! Think I might have to get a copy now!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment