Tuesday, April 17

Grey Wolves Blog Tour


I am really glad I could join this awesome blog tour for the Grey Wolves series by Quinn Loftis (two times even :P). I've read all three books some time ago and absolutely love this series. I think this series really deserves some more attention. It has werewolves, some action, very sweet romance, a great story line and great characters which you can't help but fall in love with.

So first I would like to post the links to my reviews of the first three books in this series:
For my review of Grey Wolves #1 Prince of Wolves click Here
For my review of Grey Wolves #2 Blood Rites and Grey Wolves #3 Just One Drop click Here


You can also find these great books on Goodreads and Amazon:
Grey Wolves #1 Prince of wolves on Goodreads and Amazon
Grey Wolves #2 Blood Rites on Goodreads and Amazon
Grey Wolves #3 Just one Drop on Goodreads and Amazon



And now I have an amazing character interview with one of the lead characters best friends Sally. Be aware the interview does conatin some minor spoilers about book 1 and 2.

Hello Sally and welcome to K-books

1. How did you become friends with Jacque and Jen?
First grade we were all in the same class. Jen had told Jacque that she had to sit next to her and be her best friend. Then during recess Jen found me sitting on the sidewalk drawing in the dirt with a stick. She asked, "What are you doing?"
I told her, "Drawing in the dirt with a stick."
She cocked her head to the side, "Why are you doing that?"
"Why not?" I asked her.
"You're a strange little girl." Jen placed her hands on her hip cocked the right hip out and
said, "Yep, you'll fit in with us just fine. You're my other best friend. Now quit drawing in the
dirt and come on."
The rest is history. From then on Jen, Jacque and myself were inseparable. All because of a bossy blonde little girl. Who knew.

2. What is the reason you like Jaqcue?
Jacque is one of the most positive people I know. She is like a little sun all on her own. She walks into a room and just lights it up. How could I not like her. She knows how to put a smile on my face. She knows all my dirty laundry and still she stands by me. She's my rock. She knows when I need her to just listen and not add her own opinion, and somehow she knows when to tell me to shut up and listen. Jacque has unbelievable intuition and can empathize with people. She loves everyone, and is always giving people the benefit of the doubt. When Jen is going crazy and everything else around me is a mess, Jacque is the one holding us all together. She's one of the best people I have ever met.

3. What is the reason you like Jen?
Jen is a force to be reckoned with. She comes at you full speed and you don't know what's hit you until you're laying flat on your back in her aftermath. I can remember when I had the flu in tenth grade. I was so miserable. After two days of being layed up in bed Jen comes storming into my room declaring herself my official nurse and caretaker. She said that obviously nobody else knew how to make me better so she was taking over. My parents just shook their heads knowing that it's easier to just go along with her. She stayed with me anytime she wasn't in school. She brought me my school work and helped me get caught up. She was just amazing. Bossy as hell, but amazing none the less. But that's Jen. Once she decides you are a member of her family, blood or not, she will fight for you, bleed for you, suffer with you, laugh with you, rip you a new one when you need it and sometimes when you don't. She has no off switch and you can either take her as she is or take a hike. So many times I have wished I had that ability, but as with Jacque we each have our strengths that compliment each other. If we were all like Jen we kill each other. Thankfully, there is only one Jen, and it's a good thing. I don't think this planet could handle more. Heaven help us if she procreates. (Don't tell her I said that)

4. Jacque, Jen and you do almost everything together, are there things that you don’t do
together?
Not if we can help it. Now that Jacque has Fane and Jen and Decebel are doing their thing there is more that we won't do together but for the most part we have always done everything together. We got summer jobs at the pool together, we shopped together, went to get our hair cut together. I know, kind of scary, but man life is just so much brighter and fun with all of us together.

5. Are there secrets that you don’t share with your friends?
Well, it was a major shock when blonde confessed to the big V. I mean Jacque and I really thought she wasn't a virgin so apparently maybe we do have some little secrets in our closets. I have a small secret that I haven't shared mainly because their hasn't been time. This one will probably take the cake with my two friends and hopefully soon I will be able to talk with them about it.

6. What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to read. Escaping off to other lands on adventures. I also love to just sit and people watch with Jen and Jacque. If you want to bust a gut just sit with those two and listen to them improvise conversations with people that you can see but can't hear what they are saying. Yeah, I've nearly peed my pants a couple times.

7. What is your favorite color?
Mocha…okay Jen says that just brown, but that sounds boring so I'm going with mocha. I'm simple don't need anything flashy.

8. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: Loyal, smart, learn things quickly, persistent
Weaknesses: Unsure of myself, at times low confidence, not assertive enough

9. Have you ever had a boyfriend? Or is there someone who you like?
Not really until recently. Now I can't keep my mind off him. I feel like Jen did, confused, frustrated and like I'm constantly drooling over him. I don't even think it's a possibility but my heart is pulling a Rhett Butler, "Frankly my dear…" you get the idea.

10. What did you feel and think when you first found out that werewolves existed?
Holy #^@%. Yeah that is about how it went down. Then there was a lot of Jen and I going no way, no freaking way. Gradually it just began to sink in. Still though, if I sit and think about it, it blows my mind. I mean seriously, werewolves? How stinking cool is that?




So that's it. Where are you waiting for? Start reading this great series already! And don't forget to check out the other stops of this great blog tour on: http://thesepaperworldsbt.blogspot.jp/2012/03/grey-wolves-series.html





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Werewolves?! They are right up my alley!! This series sounds great! Great post!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a great series, you really should read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for having me on your amazing site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i absolutely love were-creatures!! i m really obsessed with them!!
    i hope i get the chance of winning this series!!! that will really make my day if not my week!!! thanks for the opportunity!! i m trying to follow your blog tour :
    i wanted to read the questionnaire but i was afraid of spoilers, i ll definitely come back after reading to check it out again :D
    name: passant
    email:passantelashram@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment