Wednesday, April 18

On My Kindle (#5)

Photobucket
On My Kindle is a weekly meme where we show what e-book we received this week.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
   

Books:
A Night to Remember by Walter Lord
The Girl Who Came Home: A Titanic Novel by Hazel Gaynor
Women & Children First by Gill Paul
Intuition (Intangible #0.5) by J. Meyers
Titanic The Long Night by Diane Hoh *Review Copy from Netgalley*
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowan (Nightwatchers #1) *Review Copy from Netgalley*
The Glimpse by Claire Merle *Review Copy from Netgalley*
ReVamped by Ada Adams (Angel Creek #1) *Review Copy from Author*

Photobucket



PhotobucketPhotobucket

Books:


Flutter (My Blood Approves #3) by Amanda Hocking
Wisdom (My Blood Approves #4) by Amanda Hocking

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Amazing OMK. I have a few of those titles. And thanks for taking part!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment