Wednesday, April 25

On My Kindle (#6)

Photobucket
On My Kindle is where we show what e-books we got this week.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



Books:


Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout *Review Copy from Entangled Publishing* (Review HERE)
Tempting the Best Man by J. Lynn (Review HERE)
Glitch (Glitch #1) by Heather Anastasiu *Review Copy from Netgalley*
Minder (Ganzfield #1) by Kate Kaynak

**Super excited squeal for Onyx! Soooo excited that I got 2 of Jen's book this week! Both were amazing**

Photobucket


Photobucket

Books:

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa *Review Copy from Netgalley*

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I want to read Glitch so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And JLA's book too ofc, but that goes without saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big YAY! for THE IMMORTAL RULES - I looooved this one so much. I got GLITCH, too, but I am so, so jealous of ONYX. :D Enjoy!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment