Friday, June 15

Cover Reveal: Breathe

Hey guys,
Welcome to the reveal of the brand new cover of Breathe by Abbi Glines.

I haven't read any of Abbi's books yet but I can't wait to and I can't wait to read this one. I am totally in love with this new cover.


Isn't it beautiful?

I love it! Not only do we have a cover reveal but some other awesome things to do with this book!

First of all Abbi wanted us to share this awesome song that really captures the aspects of this book perfectly

Photobucket

Breathe Playlist!

1. Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Muse
2. Don't Ever Let it End by Nickelback
3. Breathe by Taylor Swift
4. Holding on to Heaven by Nickelback
5. No Air by Jordan Sparks and Chris Brown
6. Here Without You by Three Doors Down
7. Lullaby by The Spill Canvas
8. Take My Breath Away by Jessica Simpson
And... last but certainly NOT least The Breathe Dream Cast!
Sadie White - Sasha Pieterse
Jax Stone - Max Irons
Marcus Hardy - Chris Hemsworth
So what are you waiting for go get Breathe and read it. I wanna know more about the characters after those pics, especially Chris Hemsworth. yummy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment