Wednesday, June 6

Cover Reveal: Joe by HD Gordon

Hey guys,
So I'm here today to do a very special cover reveal for the new book by the very awesome HD Gordon. I absolutely love HD Gordon's books and I am impatiently waiting for the next book in her Alexa Montgomery Saga. In the meantime she has a very awesome new series and the first book is called Joe.

Excited?!?!?!?!?!?!
I am.

Well here is another reason to be excited. It's the very awesome cover of her new book, Joe!


Isn't it pretty?
I can't wait to read this and the blurb makes me want to read this ever more.

From the author of the Alexa Montgomery Saga, comes a book that will take you into the mind of a genuine psychopath, the lives of six ordinary people, and the world of a very special girl named Joe. Joe is seemingly an ordinary college student. She works, studies and reads. But in between these activities Joe has a gift that promises to add a dose of color to her life at any given moment. Joe sees things before they happen. Bad things and the worst thing she has ever faced are just around the corner. Someone is planning a massacre at the college university that Joe attends, and the only person with a hope of stopping the psychopath is her. Oh, the beauty of foresight. More like a curse. Joe has four days to figure out the mystery, make plans to take down the pyscho, and save the lives of people. People like you and me. Ordinary people.


I cannot wait to read this and I am so excited that I am one of the lucky ones who will be getting an ARC as soon as they are ready.
*squeal*

So..... what do you think?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. SQUUUEEEEEELLLLLLL!!!! I can't wait!! Why oh why does she make us wait! LOL.

    I just talked to her, the cover reveal made her run to her computer to write, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not the only one excited, I see! I got lots of great comments on my post for the cover reveal and I just wanted to say YAY!!! I love it too!! You have to tell us all the goodies when you get the ARC!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment