Monday, June 18

It's Monday What Are You Reading? (#36)

Photobucket

Currently Reading!
Blackout (Newsflesh #3) by Mira Grant
Finished!

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare
My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers #0.5) by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent
Up Next!

The Moon Dwellers (Dwellers #1) by David Estes *For Review*
A White So Red by Krystle Jones *For Review*
Photobucket
Finished!

The Moon Dwellers (Dwellers #1) by David Estes
Dark Frost (Mythos Academy #3) by Jennifer Estep
Sins of the Demon by Diana Rowland
Up Next!
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I really need to read Rachel Vincents books I have a bind up of her books and i can't wait to read it. Here's my Monday wrap up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_18.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment