Sunday, June 3

Showcase Sunday (#6)

Photobucket


Books:

Blackout (Newsflesh #3) by Mira Grant*
Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles #4) by Alyxandra Harvey
Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles #5) by Alyxandra Harvey**
Hereafter (Hereafter #1) by Tara Hudson***
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5) by Melissa de la Cruz****
By Midnight (Ravenwood Mystery #1) by Mia James*****
Sunshine by Robin McKinley
Sweet Evil (Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins

Thanks To:
*Anna
**Bloomsbury Publishing
***Amy on UK Swap Shop Group
****Kate @ Kate Book Life
*****Whispering Words

Photobucket


Books:

Demonglass (Hex Hall #2) by Rachel Hawkins
Exit Strategy (Nadia Stafford #1) by Kelley Armstrong
Made to be Broken (Nadia Stafford #2) by Kelley Armstrong

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sweet Evil looks really good, I can't wait to read that! and I've always wanted to try some of Kelley Armstrong's adult books. Maybe I'll try some this summer! Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-37-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books both of you have got. I really want to read Hereafter as it sounds so good. Hope you both enjoy all your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome you got Blackout and it Rocks! Great haul...The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Sweet Evil! I have Hereafter on my Kindle, but haven't gotten to it yet. I hope you both enjoy them all. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Paige, you really should read Kelley Armstrongs Otherworld series, it's great. She is one of my favourite authors, I am a bit ashamed I just now consider reading the Nadia Stafford series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exit Strategy and Blackout look really good! I haven't read the Nadia Stafford series yet but I'll have to check it out. :) Great haul, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment