Sunday, June 10

Showcase Sunday (#7)

Photobucket


Books:
Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely #5) by Melissa Marr
Witches of the East (Beauchamp Family #1) by Melissa de la Cruz
Dark Inside (Dark Inside #1) by Jeyn Roberts
Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare
Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
A huge thanks to Ali @ Winged Reviews for getting me Clockwork Angel signed when she went to the signing.
 

Photobucket




Books:
Dark Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep
Legends (Bloodline Book #2) by Michelle Bredeson
Shadow Bound (Unbound #2) by Rachel Vincent
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I really need to read Clockwork Angel it looks like such an awesome book! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://www.paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-38-weekly-wrap-up-and.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books for both of you. I really enjoyed Darkest Mercy but I still prefered the first one in that particular series. Hope you both enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys got awesome books this week! I really need to read Shadow Bound and Dark Frost. Also, I've been hearing great things about Wicked Lovely series! I hope you both love all the books you got! Happy Reading <3 :)

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it!! I have the entire Wicked Lovely series (very cheap!) but haven't had the time to read it yet. Will do in Nov/Dec ;) Enjoyed Fire and Thorns too! Jealous that you've got Clockwork signed <333 I can't wait to read Dark Frost! I've had the ARC for a while now but have been kept busy with other books with earlier release dates! Grrr. Great haul this week :)

    All Hail The Mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the signed copy looks really good! I didn't read that one but it sounds like a great series :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment