Sunday, June 24

Showcase Sunday (#9)

Photobucket
Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme where we show what books we got this week.


Books:

Old Magic by Marianne Curley
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Dearly Departed (Gone With the Respiration #1) by Lia Habel
Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls #1) by Tiffany Truitt - Review HERE
Whisper by Chrissie Keighery (For Review)*
The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles #1) by Kady Cross (For Review)**
Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowan (For Review)**
Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1) by Gena Showalter (For Review)**
Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare

This is the third copy of Clockwork Angel I have but I have a kindle edition, signed paperback and I just couldn't turn down the hardcover copy. I love the series too much.

Thanks To:

*Templar Publishing
**MiraINK Publishing

I got something else book related this week so I just wanted to add a picture of it and show you all. It's my tattoo I got yesterday and it's a mark of the Apollyon from Jennifer L Armentrout's Covenant series. The symbol is on the cover of the upcoming Deity.


Photobucket


Books:

The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh.....Alice in Zombieland... I NEED it!!!!.

    Love the tattoo, did you get it on your wrist? I've seen some lovely book related tattoos. I've heard good things about The Chosen Ones, it's on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Everyone seems to be getting The Golden Lily! Awesome haul! :D

    Drop by my Showcase Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your book haul looks really amazing!
    here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome looking haul this week! Happy reading and enjoy!

    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2155

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tattoo Kayleigh! What an amazing haul this week! I've heard some great things about Dearly Departed so I look forward to your review.

    My haul- http://brittsbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/06/showcase-sunday-4.html

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tattoo! :)
    And great books as always! I haven't read any of them yet but I hope you'll enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment