Friday, June 29

YA Crush Tourney News

Hey guys,
So I have been bursting to let everyone know this and I finally can!

I am an advocate in the YA Crush Tourney. It will be my first time being advocate and I am so excited.
Not only am I excited to be advocate but I have one of the best characters of all time!

Everyone knows how much of a Jennifer L Armentrout fan I am. Okay fan is an understatment. I'm obsessed!
Well I am advocate for the total swoon worthy Aiden from Jen's Covenant series.

YES I'm so excited and I hope you all will support me and Aiden through the course of The Tourney.
Let's show Jen how much we love her and her characters.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You know I'll do what I can!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome but I'm 100% Team Seth for the Covenant series. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiden!!!! I love him so much, the only person I may love more is Daemon Black haha

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh good luck! I will definitely be supporting you and Aiden throughout the tournament! If you have any types of buttons or anything that you would like me to put on my blog, I will! Just email me: pnh002@gmail.com!

    I would LOVE to help if I can!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment