Monday, July 9

Blog Tour: Dreamless by Josephine Angelini

I am so excited to be on the UK blog tour for Dreamless, the second book in the Starcrossed Trilogy by Josephine Angelini.
I'm here today to share with you my thoughts on the covers of this book, US vs UK.

US Cover!




I really love the US cover for this book. Really I mean look at it who wouldn't? It's so pretty and I love the sea in the background. And her dress is stunning. I haven't read this book so I can't really say if this cover suits the book but I love this cover. It's very beautiful and I am such a sucker for a beautiful cover.





UK Cover!




The covers for this series really have me torn because I love both the US and UK covers. They are very different but both are such amazing covers. I love that the UK cover of Dreamless has really stayed in the same design type as the UK cover of Starcrossed. I really hate it when book covers in a series don't match and it really bugs me so I really love that the covers match and I just love the red on this cover, and the lightning in the background.




I really love both covers for this series, they are both really beautiful yet they are just very different.
I don't really have a favourite and I can't say which I think is better showing the book as I haven't read it yet.

What do you think of the covers of Dreamless?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love them both!
    Im from the UK so im so glad they match- i hope they keep them consistent. I hate when they dont match!
    Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having a look a this,we atAuroraare trying to join theList Top Engineering Collegesby creating new practices in the Engineering Education in India.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just today, please give strangers a you smile. This is perhaps the only day he see the sun.
    Bollywood saree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nor if the file sharing software so that such downloads to occur derived from one
    of hard disk drive to another.

    Look into my blog post: dropbox app key

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment