Wednesday, July 11

Cover Reveal: Clockwork Princess

Hey guys,
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!! The cover for Clockwork Princess, the final book in the Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare, is finally here. I am sooooo excited.

Personally I think that the Infernal Devices series is better than The Mortal Instruments. This is one of my favourite series of all time and I am so freaking impatient for this book. I need it now.

BUT

It's not out until March 19, 2013

It's okay guys... we will get through it together! We can cry together!!!

But until then we have a cover AND a blurb.

Are you ready for the awesomeness??????

Are you sure??????

Okay!


Blurb:
In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?


ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!

And I think this is the best cover of the series!
What do you think?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Definitely the best cover of the series! SO PRETTY!!! And totally agree with you Kay - I prefer the ID series to TMI series personally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read this. I'm a little scared at the same time, because I'm afraid certain things will happen. I agree, I think this is the best cover of the series too! I also prefer the ID to TMI. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover. Hate to wait that long. :/
    Amazing series, must admit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover is stunning, absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment