Thursday, July 5

Cover Reveal: ReAwakened (Angel Creek #2)

Hey guys,
I'm here to show you guys the very awesome cover for ReAwakened by Ada Adams, the second book in the Angel Creek Series.

To see my review of book 1: ReVamped click HERE

So here it is the cover of Book 2: ReAwakened


I LOVE THIS COVER!!!
Isn't it stunning and how beautiful is it?
I especially love how the two covers look together!


Aren't they both just stunning?????

Re-Awakened is due for release Fall 2012

Want more info about the series???

Buy Revamped:

Connect with Ada

Leave a comment to be in with a chance of winning an ARC of ReAwakened!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh amazing cover! I need to move my butt and read book 1. And thanks for a chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely amazing :) I received a copy of ReVamped for review and I can't wait to read it!

    check out how I did my reveal here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it except for the eye. I could use some color. :D
    Thanky you!

    thunter_5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment