Monday, July 2

It's Monday What Are You Reading (#38)

Photobucket

Currently Reading!


Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout

Finished!


Daimon (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout (RE-READ)
Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout (RE-READ)
Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout (RE-READ)
Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout *For Review*

Up Next!


My Soul to Keep (Soul Screamers #3) by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers #4) by Rachel Vincent

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I have to say, the covers for the covenant series are gorgeous... Hope you enjoy Deity!

    My Monday Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous covers for Jennifer L Armentrout and the Vincent books! I haven't read any of these but Soul Screamers is on my list.
    I'm currently reading For Darkness Shows the Stars and Metawars.
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am reading Deity ;-), then I think I have a beta read. Then I have to read some library books, I think they are overdue! DOH!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment