Monday, July 16

June Wrap Up Post

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry this post is super super late but I just finished University and I had graduation and everything so I haven't had time to do this post until now.

So here is our June wrap up post showing the books we managed to read in the month of June and how we rated them.


Books:


Saving June by Hannah Harrington - 4 Stars
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare - 4 Stars
My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers #0.5) by Rachel Vincent - 5 Stars
My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1) by Rachel Vincent *RE-READ* - 5 Stars
My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers #2) by Rachel Vincent - 4 Stars
Sacrifice of Passion by Misa Ramirez - 5 Stars
The Moon Dwellers (Dwellers #1) by David Estes - 4 Stars
ReVamped (Angel Creek #1) by Ada Adams - 5 Stars
Daimon (Covenant #0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout *RE-READ* - 5 Stars
Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout *RE-READ* - 5 Stars
Pure (Covenant #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout *RE-READ* - 5 Stars
Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout - 5 Stars

Kayleigh's Book of the Month:


Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout

Photobucket


Books:

Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth - 4 Stars
Neophyte by Emmalee Aple - 4 Stars
The Moon Dwellers (Dwellers #1) by David Estes - 4 Stars
Dark Frost (Mythos Academy #3) by Jennifer Estep - 4 Stars
Sins of the Demon (Kara Gillian #4) by Diana Rowland - 5 Stars
Legends (Bloodline #2) by Michelle Bredeson - 3 Stars
The Hunter & The Hunted (Otherworld #7.3 & #12.5) by Kelley Armstrong - 3 Stars
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead - 4 Stars
What Kills Me by Wynn Chaning - 4 Stars

Lolita's Book of the Month:

Sins of the Demon (Kara Gillian #4) by Diana Rowland

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment