Wednesday, July 4

Review Copy Cleanup Challenge


Join in the Review Copy Cleanup!

So I attempted to take part in this last time and through the month I managed ONE review book. Yes I know I sooooo fail! 
But it's a brand new month for Review Copy Cleanup and I am determined to do better this time.

I am mainly going to focus on reading some of my Hardcopy arcs that I have got from publishers.
Here is a picture of those. I will try and read as many of these as I can throughout August. 


I know there's a lot but I'm hoping to get some read this month and hopefully a bulk of them for the challenge.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. If I thought I could make a dent in my review pile I would lol but I'll never make a dent on them. Lol. I suck at challenges. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! That is a monumental pile of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there are so many books in that pile I'd love to get my hands on... I hope you make a good dent! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us Kayleigh! I very much enjoyed Scarlet, and I heard a lot of great things about Partials.

    Hope you enjoy your books, and that you can read a lot of them in August! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, good luck with your challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it, Kay! Looks like you've got some good ones to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Start with Partials!!! I think it's going to be really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee that is a lot of books! I hope you get to read quite a few of these! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment