Sunday, July 1

Showcase Sunday (#10)

Photobucket

So I got a lot of books this week so I am splitting this post into different parts...

Firstly some Review Books:


Love, Inc by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
Paper Cuts by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
Winging It (Dragon Diaries #2) by Deborah Cooke

*Thank you to Allison and Busby Publishers for there 3 books.

Next I won a massive box of books. I will not name them all coz there are just way too many.


Most of these will be put away for giveaways.

The one I am keeping are:


Wild (Wings #3) by Aprilynne Pike
Nightshade (The Poison Diaries #2) by Wood
Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely #3) by Melissa Marr
The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad

And...
Now for the most exciting package I got this week!


Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout
Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L Armentrout

*A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO SPENCER HILL PRESS!!!!!!

And the very awesome Kate Kaynak also included some extra swag for me. Sorry guys this is for MY JLA collection:


I actually screamed and jumped round the house when this came through my door. I was so excited. 

And this made me more excited...
Guess what was inside Deity?????


YES! 
That is my name there in the dedications
SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!

So I already finished Cursed... and it was AMAZING
And I'm reading Deity now and I think it's the best damn book I have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yes a very exciting week for me.

Photobucket

No books this week but some awesome bookmarks.


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome Kayleigh - plen yummy books there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant haul :) Hope you enjoy all of them :) I must get around to reading Half-Blood and Obsidian everytime I hear how much you and everyone else loves them they go further and futher up my tbr pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! What a massive win...and the titles in there are fab,I saw Partials included.
    Of the first three review books I think the font for the Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout books is really striking.
    Happy reading :-)
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D :D :D First of all, SO happy for your mention in Deity, and SOOO jealous you got to read Cursed ;P AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SWAG DARLIN! :D Onto the books. WOW, what a stack! ENJOY WILD, NIGHTSHADE, WINGING IT, AND SUPERNATURALLY!!! I can't wait to see your reviews for them! :D Thanks for sharing doll.

    My Book Haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing haul! So jealous. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    -Becca@Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/showcase-sunday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting books you have there! I can't wait to see what you think of them.
    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2194

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing haul!! And the dedication is awesome...congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, wow congrats on that box, that is so cool!

    Got my Deity & Cursed too! ;-)

    Oh and the Wicked Lovely series by Marr is awesome, loved that one.

    Hard to see what other gems are hiding in there!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. ARGH! I am so excited. I hope my Deity & Cursed ARCs arrive soon!!! Super glad to hear they were both wonderful. Great haul this week :)

    All Hail The Mail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic prize to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous of Cursed I love the cover and I can't wait to see what it's all about! I hope you enjoy everything. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-41-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment