Sunday, July 15

Showcase Sunday (#11)

Photobucket

I was super busy last week so didn't have time to do a Showcase Sunday post so these are the books I got in the last 2 weeks.


Books Bought:

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake
Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
Intertwined (Intertwined #1) by Gena Showalter
Hourglass (Hourglass #1) by Myra McIntyre

Book Swaps:

Impossible by Nancy Werlin
Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini*
The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries #1) by Candace Bushell

Won:

Summer and the City (The Carrie Diaries #2) by Candace Bushell**

For Review:

School of Fear (School of Fear #1) by Gitty Daneshvari***

One of my awesome book bff's sent me such an awesome parcel this week and yes I squealed a lot. 
The first book it included was...

Blood Warrior (Alexa Montgomery Saga #1) by HD Gordon

And it was signed! SQUEAL!

And......
This is the most exciting this of the week for me. The very awesome Nicole went to the Daemon Invasion tour and met my idol and favourite author in the world Jennifer L Armentrout. Yes I am jealous too. I would absolutely kill to meet Jen. But then she sent me this...


Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L Armentrout
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L Armentrout

How excited was I when this came through the door. I have already read both multiple times but this is one of the best series I have ever read in my life and I just love it. I received an e-book for review months ago from the very amazing Entangled Publishing so to have a paperback of Onyx is so exciting.

But...
That is not the most exciting part. This IS!



 YES! Both of them are signed. YES! I screamed and jumped up and down when I saw this. And yes... I cried!

Nicole being awesome as she is also got me some exclusive Daemon Invasion swag as well. Sorry guys, not for giveaway this is for my personal collection.


Thanks To:


*Kate @ Books Life
**Harper Collins Publishing
***Atom Publishing

And an absolute massive thank you to Nicole @ Share a Read and Jennifer L Armentrout. You made my week! Possibly my year to get books signed by the amazing JLA! 
I love you both so much!!


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Super haul Kayleigh, Anna Dressed in Blood is the one I really need to pick up soon.
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing haul this week! I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I've heard nothing but amazing things about Anna Dressed in Blood and Hourglass, so I hope you enjoy your books! :D

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally jealous of those signed copies of Obsidian and Onyx! Dang girl - how sweet is that!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul this week!

    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2231

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so freaking jealous of the signed Obsidian and Onyx copies. I don't think I'll ever get to meet JLA or even get my books signed! *sobs* You are soooo lucky!! BUT, I love the other books you got like Anna Dressed in Blood and Daughter of Smoke and Bone. I really hope you enjoy all these books :) Happy Reading!

    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing haul!! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy all of your goodies!

    Here is my showcase:
    http://brittsbooknook.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunday-showcase-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most of these are on my to-read! I hope you enjoy them all. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely books. I read Anna Dressed in Blood a month or so ago and really enjoyed it, I hope you like it too.

    Happy reading!

    Jenny - Chocolate Chunky Munkie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww! I love you too Kay!!

    One of these Days I will get all my video sorted out and posted.

    But seriously JLA loves you, her face lights up when she talks about you!

    PS Daughter of smoke and bone is SOOOOOO good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Summer and The City and I can't wait to read it because I loved the first book =) I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-44-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY!!!! I'm so glad you finally got them! (JLA's)You were totally there is spirit!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment