Sunday, July 22

Showcase Sunday #12

Photobucket

This week I only got 2 books but they are pretty great books. My macbook is now fixed *YAY* so I am back doing vlogs. If you want to see them or subscribe click the YouTube button on my side bar over there ------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This week there is no book haul/showcase sunday vlog as it takes a long time to edit and save as I have to resize the videos to be able to upload them to youtube. It's just a lot of work to do for a very short video with only two books. I will include the books in the next book haul vlog I do.


For Review:

Spellbound (Spellbound #1) by Cara Lynn Shultz*
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry*

Thanks To:

*Mira Ink Publishing

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Pushing the limits is pure awesomeness, Kay. Loved Noah. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ARC of Pushing The Limits and I can't wait to read it. I've heard awesome things about it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM =)

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-my-mailbox-45.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um.... I take that's the UK cover of Pushing the Limits. That book rocks even though I'm not loving that cover.

    As for Spellbound - one of the few witch stories that I like!!!

    Enjoy.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you've received this week I received Pushing the Limits the other week and reading it now and it's brilliant. Looking forward to reading Spellbound. Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea for macbook being fixed!!!!!! and nice two books!!! i love doing vlogs but sometimes the loading and crap takes all day and it just sucks!!!!
    mmm PTL is YUMMIE!!!!
    Tara's Haul
    And her AMAZING Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I love when people talk to me
Leave me a comment